Copyright © 2014 All rights reserved
BODYATTACK™ is the sports-inspired cardio workout for building strength and stamina. This high-energy interval training class combines athletic aerobic movements with strength and stabilization exercises. Dynamic instructors and powerful music motivate everyone towards their fitness goals - from the weekend athlete to the hard-core competitor!
Benefits of BODYATTACK™
Burn calories for a leaner body
Tone and shape
Raise overall fitness and stamina for high energy sports like football or tennis
Improve co-ordination and agility
Deliver strength through core conditioning work
Enhance bone health and density
Increase heart and lung capacity through a full-body cardio workout through a full-body cardio workout
BODYATTACK™ is designed around a 55-minute two-peak format with 11 music tracks and exercises to challenge cardio fitness and stamina.
1. Warm up The focus is on big, simple aerobic moves to get your body warm.
2. Mixed Impact An increasing range of moves and foot strikes in this track ensure that you are ready for the aerobic action ahead.
3. Aerobic Step up the intensity and range of movement and get into your personal training ‘zone’ ahead of the peak track to follow.
4. Plyometric This is where the class hits its first intensity peak, putting your body under load through quick-fire plyometric exercises often used in sports training.
5. Upper Body Conditioning Time to slow it down, recover and build strength. The focus here is on shoulders, chest, triceps and core conditioning work for toning and shaping the upper body.
6. Running Loosen up again with some free and patterned running and get those legs ready to fire again.
7. Agility Test your speed and agility with a big mix of moves and have fun with some class interaction.
8. Interval Challenge your cardio systems with a series of work-recovery blocks.
9. Power Time to dig deep and push yourself through powerful moves for maximum effort. Enjoy the group dynamic that is at the heart of BODYATTACK™.
10. Lower Body Conditioning Let the heart rate settle while conditioning the lower body for great shape, condition and tone.
11. Cool down Congratulations, you made it. Time to recover and stretch.